How to create a marketing campaign
To create a marketing campaign:
- Click the New campaign button on the toolbar
- The Marketing campaign properties window opens
- Click the Add file from disk button
- In the Open dialog select a file, You wish to be sent.
- Alternatively click the Create new button and from the drop-down menu select an item you wish to create.
- Optionally enter a Title and Comments. (These fields are for your own reference, content of them is not sent to your customers).
- Setup campaign priority and schedule if needed.
- Click OK.
- The program prompts if You wish to start newly created campaign
- Click Yes
The marketing campaign is now successfully created and started. Be sure You have sender service running (Check for the sender status in the status bar). To start or stop the sender use Services menu.
- Creating text messages
- Creating business cards
- Creating calendar event
- How to adjust sender settings
- How to change the name of your bluetooth device